Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Food: My New Favorite Pizza

I LoVE the Pioneer Woman! If you haven't discovered her yet, you have to check her out. She's amazing! :) I've tried a few of her recipes and they're delicious... this is where my new favorite pizza comes in... Caramelized Onion Prosciutto Pizza. It's simply amazing!

It's pretty easy, too... all it takes is:

some pizza dough (recipe is included on the linked website):
IMG_0033.JPG

caramelized onions... I used yellow onions because I didn't have any red ones:
IMG_0028.JPG

prosciutto, parmesan, and mozzarella:
IMG_0029.JPG

Then you layer all the ingredients:
IMG_0034.JPG

Stick it in the oven and tada:
IMG_0036.JPG

The most fabulous pizza ever!!

10 comments:

KID, MD said...

Mmmm. That sounds yummy!

meli88a said...

mmmm. i will eat almost anything that has caramelized onions on it.

SuBoo said...

Looks Yummo!

Tanya said...

That looks delicious.

Eliana said...

an incredibly crispy pizza!!! I can't wait to try this :)))

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynneb said...

oh, Angela. My mouth was actually watering as a read through your post~!

Angela said...

Hehehe.. thanks you guys! Hope you enjoy if you decide to give it a try!

Tasia said...

Oh yum, that looks SO delicious! Doesn't help that it's just about lunch time....mmmmmm!

Trudy said...

That sounds so yummm!!

By the way, I love your bolero.

Trudy
www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com