Saturday, March 15, 2008

~Spring is Here~

It was over 90 degrees here yesterday! It was very warm, but it was nice to put on a sleeveless again. I received a phalaenopsis orchid last year as a gift. I didn't fertilize it and only watered it all year. Well... it starting budding and now it's first bloom after last year! I'm soooo excited and happy! Here are some pictures...

IMG_3961.JPGIMG_4071.JPGIMG_4073.JPG

I decided on the knitting my mom some socks for her birthday. This would be my first pair that I knit and first time I try lace. I'm a little bit nervous... the pattern I decided was Hedera on Knitty.



These are my beginnings...

Schachenmayr nomotta Pink II.JPGIMG_4074.JPGIMG_4075.JPGIMG_4076.JPG

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great photos of your progress. Nice stitch definition.

Angela said...

Thanks, Susan!