Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finishing Up Some Gifts

Below are some recently finished items... couple of them are REALLY late birthday presents and one baby shower gift.

This is my second apron from Amy Butler's inStitches book... a birthday gift... I love the fabric for this one. Both of them are from Amy Butler's Midwest Modern collection.
IMG_8497.JPG

This is another birthday gift. It is Butterick 4859. This skirt was pretty easy to put together. I did make a few changes to the pattern. Details of this and the pattern review is found here.

Front
IMG_8717.JPG

Back
IMG_8718.JPG

Inside: One of my resolutions was to make the insides nicer... and I did!
IMG_8714.JPG

Baby Shower Gift:
This was a bib from Amy Butler's Little Stitches book. Overall it was a pretty easy pattern to follow. The only difficult thing was binding the corners around the snap.
IMG_8385.JPG
IMG_8389.JPG
A more detailed review is found here.

I also made a matching burb cloth.

1 comment:

karyn said...

i really need to start making some baby gifts and these look so sweet! love the fabric combinations.