Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pattern Review Wardrobe Contest

I didn't even realize there was a wardrobe contest on Pattern Review until last week. A few tweaks to my Fall SWAP and I think I qualify! This would only be my second contest that I've entered on Pattern Review... I'm not sure if I'm going to finish, but I have until the end of November so hopefully it'll work out! :) I need 5 tops, 4 bottoms, and a "topper" (which is something to go on top of your shirts... coat, jacket, vest, etc.). Fabric with print also needs to be used. Here's my tentative storyboard.

PR Wardrobe Contest

The fabric swatches on top are my fabric choices for the tops, and the swatches on the bottom are the ones for my pants and skirts. Some of my fabric needs to be pre-treated still. I'm not even sure where to start. Well... I still need to finish my summer SWAP and the Cozy Cardi first. Hopefully, I find some time to work on those this coming weekend. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Antoinette said...

I love your SWAP illustrations! I feel like I can see them already.

AllisonC said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, good to discover yours! Both your storyboards look amazing, you're obviously a talented artist as well as sewer!

Angela said...

Thanks, ladies!

Dawn said...

I just love your storyboard.